The person’s mental state and beauty determines the eyes. We can’t say a person’s nose is beautiful. But we can say that a person with beautiful eyes is beautiful. Eyes call it a mirror of the heart, but it’s not always possible. Some anatomical deficits reflect the non-personal mood. It causes artificial images such as awake, diaper, tired, confused and sleepy.
The eye is made up of eyelids and eyebrows.
By opening and closing the eyelids, it protects the eye from traumas, moisturizes it and at the same time creates the most important aesthetic unit. The tendons, which are the continuation of many muscles in the eyelids, attach to the bones in the outer (lateral) and inner (medial) corners of the eye. The angle of the eye muscles is oblique and circular. If the eye muscles contract, a vector is formed towards the nose and the lateral cannula leads to a complete closure with the effect of tendons in the region. The exact nature of these movements and the location of the tendons in the joint determines the shape of the eye. 1 mm difference between the eyelids and the eyes is noticed from a distance and determines the personal image. For example, in the event of a loosening and separation of lateral cannula tendons, a shape called ‘fish mouth’ is formed.
Critical aesthetic considerations that need to be seen in a normal eye are::
- The lower eyelid passes the pupil tangentially from the base.
- The upper lid limit is 1-2 mm above the pupil.
- Lateral cannula angle (outer junction angle of the eyelids) is below the iris inside the pupil. At the same time, the outer corner is located 15 degrees higher than the inner corner.
- The White area on both sides of the pupil is called a scalpel triangle and the outer scalpel area is larger and more pronounced.
- From the side view, the orbital bone should be the highest distance of the eyeball between 15-18 mm. It should be less than 15 mm and more than 18 mm is called exzaftalmus. Personality structure, as well as other illness and trauma may occur in the case of. These reasons should be reviewed before producing an aesthetic solution. For example, in the case of hypertrophy, exhaltymus, eye base fractured may have occurred in the enthaltymus.
The most important effect, however, is the loosening of the tendons in the lower eyelid. Surgical lateral cannula tendons can be tightened and repositioned. The most important point in this process is that the sphere of the eye is far ahead and far behind. For example, if the eyeball is less than 15 mm from the side view bone, lateral cannula tendons are detected to the inside of the bone and superiora are sutured. More than 18’mm lateral cannula tendon bone is more superficial and inferential is detected.
In this way, the looseness of the lower eyelid occurs with old age and the eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) by creating a trap prevents the formation of beautiful results.
To create the appropriate eye shape, you need to pay attention to all of these elements. Otherwise, any intervention will damage the patient more than benefit. The result should be combined with the positioning of the yterine tendon and Pitos (eyelid reduction) operation, only to correct the problem with blepharoplasty operation.
Ask Your Doctor