It’s time to get rid of the age-related effects of time. It’s easier to get a younger look. The sutures used in non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures are polylactic acid sutures. When the ropes are placed under the skin, the 8-12-16 conics on the skin can hold tightly and act as a hanger. By staying under the skin for a long time, it dissolves and disappears over time. During this meltdown, collagen regeneration creates renewal in the skin and increases the effect of suspension Day by day.
With the ropes of youth without surgery, pendulum can be eliminated. With the development of technology in aesthetic and the emergence of new non-surgical methods, it is possible to rejuvenate with painless and 15-20 minute processes.
Who can be applied to the rope suspension procedure, which is one of the methods of rejuvenation without surgery?
This procedure can be effectively performed in patients who have not lost their skin elasticity completely, whose lines have not been deepened, and who do not require Face Lift, have medium-thickness skin structure, and do not have a large amount of fat accumulation in the face area. Although there is no age criteria, skin thickness and sagging amount are the most important criteria.
Rope suspension method;
- It is an unbroken operation
- It is painless because it is done with local anesthesia
- Treatment time is approximately 15-20 minutes
- After the treatment can return to normal life immediately
- Post-application effect is observed
- Activity begins within 1 month
- Collagen production increases the effect appears
- Activity can last up to 18 months
- It is a repeatable method
- Can be used in combination with Botox and fillers
Ask Your Doctor